Preparation Time: 10 minutes
1 1/2 cups Coconut milk
½ Cup Pumpkin Seed Flour*
½ Cup Sunflower Seed Flour*
¼ Cup Hemp Seed Flour*
2 TBSP Coconut Flour
½ TSP Cardamom
1/8 TSP Salt
1 1/2 TBSP Maple Syrup or Honey
1 TSP Vanilla
1 TBSP Coconut Oil
½ to 2/3rd cup chopped strawberries (about 4 or 5 medium berries)
- Whisk the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Whisk wet ingredients together and slowly add to dry mixture.
- Place in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add the coconut oil and reduce heat to medium-low. Boil and stir about 3 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Top with fruit and chopped nuts and serve warm.
* Use a coffee or spice grinder to grind pumpkin, sunflower and hemp seeds.
Adapted from http://freecoconutrecipes.com/grain-free-strawberries-n-cream-porridge/