Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 2 Cups
2 TSP Coconut Oil, melted
2 TSP Garam Masala
2 Cups Raw Pumpkin Seeds
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place melted coconut oil, garam masala and pumpkin seeds in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and toss to make sure seeds are coated.
- Spread coated seeds out on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Shake seeds to turn them over and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before eating as a snack or using them as a garnish on salads or other dishes.
Garam Masala is a mix of ground spices used in Indian cuisine. The ingredients vary, but typically include black and white peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, black and green cardamom pods, bay leaf and cumin.