Prep Time: 5 Minutes
1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
1 1/2 Cups Coconut or other nut milk
1 TSP Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Blueberries
1-2 TBSP Maple Syrup
Pumpkin Seeds to garnish
- Mix the Chia seeds, nut milk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Let sit for 30 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place blueberries (fresh or frozen) in the bottom of a 1/2 pint or 8oz mason jar.
- Drizzle maple syrup over the berries and tip with Chia seed mixture.
- For a delicious crunch, sprinkle chopped pumpkin seeds on the top of the dessert.